• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perspective Warp not working

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues with perspective warp. I updated to the newest version of PS on a new computer and it greyed out the option to use that tool. Use Graphics Processor was checked but going into advanced settings and checking Use Graphics Processor to Accelerate Computation was not available to to check. So that wasn't the fix. I checked that my driver for my graphics card was current and that there were no other updates that I needed. I rolled PS back to version 2017.1.6 and the Perspective Warp tool works perfectly. I'm fine to continue using this version but feel like the newer versions should work. Has anybody else encountered this and did you have a different fix for this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphics Processor to Accelerate Computation needs to be checked.  Have you tried reinstalling  your display device driver. and only see one GPU in Photoshop system info.   In the past after some Windows Updates I was not able  to check some advance GPU setting in Photoshop that I had been able to check in the  Past.  Reinstalling the latest Nvidia device driver for my display adaper fixed the problem after I reinstall the current drivers I was once again able to check the advance GPU settings in Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am actually able to use the tool; but when I hit Enter, nothing happens at all.  : (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! Have you figured it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this same issue and tried a bunch of options from different threads. I accidentally solved the problem by allowing it to use 80% of my computers ram instead of the 70% it was previously set at. I have 64 GB of ram so I'm not sure why this is a problem to begin with but am happy it's resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines