• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography monthly deal ! (United Kingdom) some info please?

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I just checked their Photgraphy Deal (in UK)

I have a few questions directed to whom 'actually uses this membership deal in UK.

1. is Photoshop CC 'Latest version' FULLY downloaded to computer and updated/upgraded while on deal
i.e. Can I use it OFFLINE ? I do not need anything else really.
2. I see the offer includes 20Gb (Cloud data space I guess)? Not needed, as I use my own webspace if needed.
3. Is monthly deal part of a year contract or can I start it and interrupt any month and re-sign up any time?
It maybe just a sporadic use, as I can always use Elements for simple stuff.

4. I was also thinking to get a CS4 from someone that is not using it anymore - i.e deactivated and 'hopefully' Adobe does not stop re-activation on a different account - which would be quite immoral in my view but ... I see they do these things to push people on monthly payments - the new way!

To tell the truth, I would only use Photoshop for a few more oprions not available on Elements or taking too much time to do the same thing on elements.

For example, one option I may use a lot would be the Select/Color Range and the Modify I tried on other people's computers - to mention 2 of them and the actions etc. - that is it.

I had a Adobe account for about 15-20 years now and I used a lot of Dreamweaver/ Flash/ Fireworks at the time. Then not used them much and got Photoshop Elements/Premiere.

Just trying to understand what I actually get/how/duration of deal etc.

Thanks for your inputs
M

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADDITION
5. can it be installed on two computers and be able to use one at the time via automatic activation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

1. A Photoshop CC subscription gets you all updates while your subscription is valid, so yes it is up to date. You can use Photoshop offline but must go online every 30 days to validate your subscription. If you are online anyway validation will just happen in the background. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

2. You get 20GB of space but you do not have to use it

3. The plan you linked is an annual plan paid monthly. So your commitment is to 12 month periods. If you terminate within that period then charges apply:

https://www.adobe.com/uk/legal/subscription-terms.html

4. CS4 can no longer be activated: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Addition

5. CC can be installed on two PCs but the account is for single person use and the two PCs should not be used at the same time. Many people use this for installation on a desktop and laptop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all the info - appreciated.

👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines