Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 20.0.5 user interface too large

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,
we have formatted the computer and installed windows 10 and some adobe applications.
While with illustrator I managed to create an area with palette in the right format for my 4k monitor, with photoshop (20.0.5) I find myself with giant palettes.
Cattura.PNGAlso I realized that photoshop has a delay of a few seconds (and in my opinion there are too many) if I recall a tool from the keyboard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi valerios,

Sorry that you cannot get a desired user interface for Photoshop 20.0.5 on your 4K monitor and also facing problems related to the app performance as its getting delayed inputs.

Regarding the user interface scaling,please take a look at this similar discussion: Photoshop support for 4k display

Could you please restore Photoshop app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists?

Please refer this article for instructions on how to restore Photoshop preferences:

Preferences in Photoshop

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I just tried, putting in the trash all the photoshop preferences, but the palettes are always huge ...
I always prefer the floating window as on the Macintosh ...
Is there a solution for the delay of the instruments?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd recommend that you scale your monitor DPI accordingly. A Display scaling of 150% is what you will need to use windows to scaling and not use Adobe UI scaling.

You need to set your Windows display scaling to 150% on the display you want scaled and setup a Windows startup shortcut that overrides application  scaling to System (Enhanced)

​

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't answer on the forum, and I'll answer you here:

Thanks, I followed the steps you indicated to me, and despite the fact that I have the CC 2019, and the "System Enhanced" item is not in the same position as the CC 2018, if you look at my attachment, with a 125% I managed to get a excellent result.

Photoshop 20.0.5 user interface too large

created by Akash Sharma <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Akash+Sharma> in Photoshop - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/11163903#11163903>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your 4K display does not haves a High PPI resolution do not scale your displays  set it windows 10 scaling to 100% use its native low resolution. My Dell 24" Display has a 185ppi resolution Window recommends I scale it to 200%  I scale it to 150%..  I would think for 27: 4Kk display scaling 150% or 100% would be  good. 30" and larger 4K displays should be scaled to 100%

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I followed the steps you indicated to me, and despite the fact that I have the CC 2019, and the "System Enhanced" item is not in the same position as the CC 2018, if you look at my attachment, with a 125% I managed to get a 125.jpgexcellent result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines