• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 20/21 is garbage

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else experienced photoshop versions 20 (all of them) and the new 21 crashing/freezing up over and over and over again? With the past two years of releases I have had to force crash photoshop because it freezes up anytime I use the type, resize, brush, or opacity tools. Any of them, didn't matter how long the program was open. I have been sticking with PS 19. With the most recent version, I read that if you just wait the system will work itself out, but after 2 hours it still didn't unfreeze. I have almost 1.5 TB of scratch disk and free space with more than capable graphics cards and processers. What the hell gives? I was just going to load PS 19 since that's the last time it worked, but now that's not even offered through the cloud anymore. Also, Adobe's customer service/support is hot garbage. The automated system they had just get directing me in circles or offering articles that were zero help and their live chat person didn't even understand that photoshop had different versions. I scheduled a call with their IT and they said they'd call me the next day.....that was 4 weeks ago. I'm super disappointed in Adobe with this. Seems they're just too big to care. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, versions 21 and the new 22 are the issues.....it's been a long morning....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines