• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2017 CC Dehaze Slider Missing in Camera RAW Filter

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dehaze slider is missing in my Photoshop 2017 CC my in Camera RAW Filter. Have tried logging out restarting my Mac and still didn't get it. Showing most current version.

Have tried logging out restarting my Mac and still didn't show up. Showing most current version. Under CC panel Camera Raw Version says Up to date. 

System Information shows - Adobe Photoshop Version: 2017.0.1 20161130.r.29 2016/11/30:23:00:00 CL 1099099  x64

Screenshot 2016-12-17 16.18.27.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

It is also available via the Adjustment brush for targeted use versus over the whole image.dehaze_ps_acr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the person who originally posted the question can mark the answer that solves their case as "Correct"

You can mark any answer as "Helpful". That credits whoever helps you and indicates a useful answer.

Also you might have to access the forums via web, not email.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul - the original poster's question was answered and marked correct in Dec of 2016. Because you added on rather than start a new thread we can't change the correct answer. Hope that clears that up. More importantly, you're up to date with Ps - and now have the Dehaze filter! Awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I really appreciate the help from you both - dehaze looks like a very useful extra for Photoshop which is my go-to software for photo editing  eg https://www.flickr.com/photos/107947995@N06/28527134972/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v19.1.6 was NOT available through the link you posted, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is also available via the Adjustment brush for targeted use versus over the whole image.dehaze_ps_acr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines