• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 Gradient Editor presets

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, could anyone please advise how I can get this list of grouped presets in the Photoshop Gradient Editor to show up (pic 2)? When I click the cog wheel I just get options for thumbnail size and restore defaults etc (Pic 1). I've already tried restoring default list, that didn't fix it. 'Import Gradients' takes me to an empty folder in AppData>Roaming>Adobe>Photoshop 2020>Presets>Gradients.

I'm using Photoshop 2020 v21.1.2.

Many thanks

Gradient editor 1.jpg

Gradient editor 2.jpg

  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the gradient panel from the Window menu, not from the grandient tool. Click on the hamburger icon (4 lines in upper right corner). If you don't have any gradients showing, click on "Restore Defaut Gradients." If you want the old gradients, click on "Legacy Gradients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, unfortunately, the legacy gradients choice is only available if you open the gradients panel, from the menu windows>gradients, then open its menu in the hamburger on the top right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My issue is that I can't get the color hue folders to open so that I can even view

the presets.  When I go through the steps suggested, I don't have the "Restore Default Gradients" option or the "Legacy Gradients".  These are my choices:

 Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 4.54.50 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines