• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 issue - option missing.

Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!!

I got a issue with photoshop and its the fact I have updated the program to the new version and I have no option to "create from image" from the add content button, I only have foreground color and graphic option.  No of these open the window to create the pattern etc, I have tried multiple things, unistall, re install. older versions, back to 2019 version you name it.. and nothing ever resolved the issue.

Anyone know what the reason for this is?   and yes I do have an image open. 

please help with some insight.

thanks

Benji

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

For anybody on an M1 Mac i found that right clicking on the application in the applications folder and slecting

"Get Info" then ticking "Open Using Rosetta" brings back the Create From Image option.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 5.28.11 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are there any new insights in this issue? I run Photoshop under Rosetta and all my extensions and everything works fine - except that teh "create from image" button is not there....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines