• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 doesn't allow me to save, save as files in any format. HELP!

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My problem is that my Photoshop 2021 is not showing the home page (already mark to show it in the preference box) , once I open a new file it doesn't work when I command to save or save as the file. I already tried EVERY solution out there desinstalling, installing again, installing the old version, cleaning up adobe cloud , checking my computer software is up to the latest (macOsBig Sur) , allowing PS to have full access to my hard disk, etc. I am desperate since my work depends on these softwares.. Ai, ID, Ae are working perfectly. Photoshop is the only problem. Help Please! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 9.12.55 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know if you have tried:

• File > Save a Copy (not Save As)
  • Photoshop menu > Preferences > General > Reset Preferences on Quit (after backing up customization)

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback, I did all that at the time but nothing worked out.
I had to call Adobe costumer service in order to make it work. They helped me remotely and it's all back and running!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines