• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 Menu Bar missing

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot not see the menu bar at the top of my Photoshop 2021 screen.  If I hover over an area the drop down options appear but the actual Menu title options are not showing e.g. File, Edit, Layers etc.  Could someone please let me know how I can get these back as it is a bit annoying and frustrating.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry that the menu bar in Photoshop 2021 is not showing up. 

It seems you are either working on Full screen mode or Sreen mode without the menu bar. Press "F" on your keyboard to quickly cycle through all the screen modes and see if that works. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/viewing-images.html#change_the_screen_mode 

If not, please checkout the suggestions below:

Suggestion #1
Try resetting the Photoshop preferences.
https://helpx.adobe.com/au/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

If you're using MacOS, the Photoshop menu bar isn't displayed within the Photoshop window - instead, the MacOS puts the menu bar at the top of the entire screen, above the Photoshop window. Try looking there instead.

Photoshop-Menu-MacOS.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

best solve. Download or buy Photoshop 2019 and install. It will work.

I just retified mine .

So happy

I cannot not see the menu bar at the top of my Photoshop 2021 screen.  If I hover over an area the drop down options appear but the actual Menu title options are not showing e.g. File, Edit, Layers etc.  Could someone please let me know how I can get these back as it is a bit annoying and frustrating.  Thank you.

By @AnnetteGab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines