• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2022 not recognizing my GPU

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an imac with Catalina  10.15.7 and it Photoshop 2022 ( version  23.0.0) and photoshop no longer  recognized my  graphic processor  It is  greyed out.  I have read in the forum   that upgrading to the latest 

photoshop would remedy the problem.  It  hasnt  What can i do besides  uploading a previous version of PS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mr. jeff goldschmidt 

Since your question is about Photoshop, I have moved this from the Photoshop Camera forum where you posted.

ProDesign Tools has some direct download links that will work with your paid subscription.

https://prodesigntools.com/

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop will work without the GPU if you do the following... Go to Preferences - Performance and uncheck Use Graphics Processor 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Latest version of Photoshop 24.0.0 includes option Older GPU Mode (pre 2016) in Preferences > Technology Previews, turn that option on if you can acess preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines