• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2022

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use Photoshop 2022. It has too many bugs and I can't get direct technical support.   I have no problems with Photoshop 2021.

Wayne L Fuller
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the experience. Could you please share some details about the problems with Photoshop 2022?
We're here to help.

You may try some basic troubleshooting steps mentioned here and let us know if it helps. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html

You can also have a look at some known issues for Photoshop 2022 and their workarounds here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are now twenty million people using Photoshop, and the vast majority are problem free.  I have almost never had an issue with it for instance, and I've used it almost daily since the mid 90s.  So you need tyo think in terms of your specific set up. 

What is your system spec?

How healthy is your Windows installation and how long since it was last clean reinstalled?

Exactly what issues are you having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you write down issues as they occur and post them as list or something similar? Too many bugs means almost nothing to people(users) who want to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines