Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2023 won't open

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently got a new laptop which has windows 11 on it (didn't have a choice).  Photoshop 2023 has worked fine for a few days but since the most recent update this week (v. 24.3) photoshop won't open either from bridge or by trying to go straight in to it.  I've tried accessing by opening an image via bridge, opening an image via photoshop, opening photoshop by itself and going through creative cloud to open.  It starts with the spinning wheel as though it's going to do something and then just stops.  No error messages, nothing.

I have just started my final submission in photography for college and need photoshop / bridge etc to work for my final images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Hi @Jacqueline290676714v9f, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having running 24.3 with Windows 11. If you have a deadline, maybe roll back to the previous version where you were stable first. You can do that from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

JEL_1-1679764552081.png

When you have more time to troubleshoot, we can walk you through some steps to try. Once you are able to run Photoshop again, please go to Help > System Info and copy and paste the text into a reply here and we'll see if we can figure out what's

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(you're welcome.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jacqueline290676714v9f, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having running 24.3 with Windows 11. If you have a deadline, maybe roll back to the previous version where you were stable first. You can do that from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

JEL_1-1679764552081.png

When you have more time to troubleshoot, we can walk you through some steps to try. Once you are able to run Photoshop again, please go to Help > System Info and copy and paste the text into a reply here and we'll see if we can figure out what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem! So frustrating. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling v. 24.3. Now I'm trying to go back to an earlier version because I've got a deadline. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines