• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2024 [v25.1] - Color Sliders don't work [Color picker issue -merged]

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color Sliders in my new Photoshop 2024 don't work at all - they don't change when i pick a color from the Spectrum or when i change Foreground/Bacground color with X key.

I reset Preferences, reinstaled PS and nothing works. Any ideas?

Photoshop 25.1.0, Windows 10.

Solar99_0-1698315989519.pngSolar99_1-1698316003967.pngSolar99_2-1698316021706.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 246 Replies 246
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so unfortunately. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a pity 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@aralessbmn have you upgraded and tested? Mine are now working as expected with public release 25.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no sadly there is no way to pin the box youre taking about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gaahhh Unfortunately, mine hasn't received any available updates yet and remains at version 25.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a pity, it would really make life easier with this issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@robzartworx there is a phased roll out for update 25.2 happening globally.

If you are in a managed environment (Enterprise/Teams/Edu) you may have to reach out to your plan admin to allow access to new updates within 30 days of release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not within a managed environment, yet I haven't received any updates..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you I will keep checking 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O not yet! Will do that tonight probably and report back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed the latest update (25.2) and for me the color picker problem is solved. Thank god.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to version 25.2 and can confirm that the color picking issue has been fixed!  Please Adobe..less gimicks like AI and focus on base functionality!!!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay I'm so glad it's working again as expected! 

This does highlight that instead of their next rollout of whatever new feature that Adobe believes would "move the needle", if they just did a pass at all the features that are already in place, perhaps a code cleanup, it would probably convince people to stay. Fix all the parts they've  broken over the years! Take a second look at the Adobe Community pages and see what people are complaining about. 

~ Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man, this issue was fixed a week ago with version 25.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man, this issue was fixed a week ago with version 25.2.

By @Solar99

If you are saying that to First340984212j0v, that account is spewing nonsense and has been reported. Staff will look at it.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue was fixed for the Beta a few weeks ago, but was only fixed recently for Release with the last update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The colour picking is fixed with the last update, but I now have the screen freezing issue back that was resolved with a previous version. I can use all the peripheral things like the menus, but not the canvas itself. Is anyone else having this issue with the last update?

Resetting preferences doesn't fix the issue. Thankfully I can still save before closing and re-opening the program. There doesn't seem to be a specific time that it occurs, but it does seem to occur more frequently if I am zoomed in while working on the canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@War_Squirrel please start a new thread for this new issue. This thread is marked as answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS ADOBE, I PAID MONEY FOR THIS *****

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really wish Adobe would stop implementing (cursing removed) new features for beginners but focus on putting out high quality bug free software for professionals. Still working with a ton of glitches and bugs and every new big update it's riddled with more bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried 25.5/ 25.4/25.3.1/ 25.2  all fkin have this problem, WELL DONE ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines