• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 24.4.0 Problem

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot move automatically from  Lightroom Classic to Photoshop after updating to Photoshop 24.4.0 and Lightroom Classic 12.3. Before updating, when I used Ctrl+e to transfer an image to Photoshop, Photoshop would automaticall pop up and the image load. The image still loads in Photoshop but I now have to click on the Photoshop icon on the task bar. I'm also running Windows 11. This is a minor issue, admittedly, but it irks me to no end. Any ideas as to how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the 'link' between Lightroom Classic and Photoshop has issues, one of the first things to try is this:
1. Use the Adobe Creative Cloud application to uninstall both Photoshop and Lightroom Classic and when asked, keep preferences. 
2. Install Photoshop first, then Lightroom Classic. The order is what is very important here.
Better? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. I tried the uninstall and reinstall of both Photoshop and Lightroom but it still does not work as it did. I'd appreciate any other ideas you or anyone else might have. Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try running the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove all traces of of both before reinstalling (yet again):  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines