• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 24

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with the new photoshop the colors of my prints are not good, they are different from those of my calibrated monitor!
HELP!!!
(mac, canon pro 300, eizo cg 279x)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @foggypapers I'm sorry to see it's been days without any replies. Are you still having the same issue with printing? If you roll back to the previous version, do your prints look the way you want them to? Are you allowing Photoshop to handle color management? This article gives more information on color management: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/printing-color-management-photoshop1.html Maybe updating or reloading the printer driver will help?

Any more info you can provide, including screenshots showing the differences and your settings, will help. Note that my reply will bring your post back to the top page of the Photoshop forum temporarily so others can see your post and chime in when you provide more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi jel

thanks...

i think that with upgrade of sonoma 14.4 something happened. always, after a system upgrade something happens to my prints... it's incredible!

I installed and uninstalled photoshop, checked everything. nothing, the photos don't come out the way they should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines