• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 25.7 (Move tool) how to hide Blue frames?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spox35301804o0vq_0-1714128239015.png

How to hide the blue frames and layer highlighting. They appear when I hover over any layer.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

@Spox35301804o0vq you can do that from the options bar

2024-04-26 11_52_15-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Spox35301804o0vq you can do that from the options bar

2024-04-26 11_52_15-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!
It was super annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey great ones.. I have Photoshop 2024 and my move tool continues to make auto selecting. I have un-checked the "Auto-Select" in the toolbar, I have treid to close and re-open the app and also been throug all settings to see if there is anything that I can change. I work only on my macbook pro with no extra monitor, no extra keyboard and I only sometimes use an external mouse. It drives me insane that the curser always select a layer... Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ! Этот новый синий контур выключается, а потом включается автоматически, я уже устал его переключать с помощью ctr+h. Исправьте пожалуйста этот хрень

Конечно, компания с миллионным доходом не может позволить себе избежать подобных упущений. 

Браво! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@FreeTime you can turn it off in the options bar

2024-04-28 12_04_22-Untitled-1 @ 66.6% (Rectangle 1, RGB_8) _.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not change the fact that the shutdown function for hotkeys does not work correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ! Этот новый синий контур выключается, а потом включается автоматически, я уже устал его переключать с помощью ctr+h. Исправьте пожалуйста этот хрень

Конечно, компания с миллионным доходом не может позволить себе избежать подобных упущений. 

Браво! 

By @FreeTime

Да уж. Этот хрень всем хреням хрень. )

View->Show->Layer Edges - не оно ли включено?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that Ged_Traynor answered your question below - but how do you get it so when you use the Move tool is doesn't automatically engage the Transform? It makes it so the keystrokes don't work the same. I got so aggravated with this latest update combined with the gradient/pattern pallet stutters and no visuals that my work progress was slowed considerably and I ended up rolling back the version I'm using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines