• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop, ACR, and Cloud App suddenly not opening on Win 7 Desktop

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2020 version of Photoshop and Bridge that I have been running on a Windows 7 desktop for 2 years with basically no problems.  As of yesterday I cannot open a file from Camera Raw from Bridge or Photoshop, and cannot even open the Cloud App. When I try and open a file from Bridge I get the message that my Subscription has ended, (it is current!), and when I try to open the Cloud App I get the message "Cannot connect to Adobe Servers" and to check my internet connectivity, or my Firewall (which is fine, not changed!!!). I have had, and do have, the required TLS 1.2 protocol, and nothing else has chnged on my Desktop since I used photoshop last week. I took the trouble to reimage my computer from a week old B/U, to no avail., and even shut my Bitdefender Anti Virus thinking it could be intefering.   I'm stumped as to why I suddenly cannot connect to the Adbe servers to verify my subscription and use Photoshop.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime ago I read a similar topic.  If I recall correctly, the solution was to completely uninstall the Creative Cloud app, reinstall it and then re-establish the connection to the user's Adobe account.   

Since you are on Windows 7 and a less than current version, my suggestion may be completely irrelevant!   At some point, even Microsoft is moving, or has moved, beyond Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffrey, Thanks, I know support has ended but it Was working fine and I have no idea why it suddenly would not connect to the Adobe servers to do anything ?. I went to Adobe support and chat,  Amit at Adobe support took over my desktop, did a remote fix , downloaded a Microsoft "easy fix" file #51044,? checked my system clock, made some change, had me reboot and sign back in to Adobe and got me up and running again. He was teriffic!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bill, Please see my reply to Jeffrey below 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines