• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop animation timeline

Engaged ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After searching the posts, I see where in order to change the frame rate in the timeline, you must go to properies to change it. Problem is I can't find this properties control/button/feature to do this.  Please tell me where "properties" is for the timeline frame adjustment.

I am using the Photoshop 2020.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a frame animation s frame's delay is set in each frame.   You can target all frames and use the pull down to set the delay for all of the targeted frames at once.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anywhere to do that.  See screenshot.  Could you send me a screenshot?ps9.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That a video time line  Frame animation time line look like this. .

image.png

You would set the frame rate when you encode your video using menu File>export>Render Video... in the dialog to encode your video you can set frame rate.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jjmack, I am not getting the same window you have.  Mine is like Michaels.  I can't see actual frames.... Wait, I just got those frames by clicking on the lower left icon.  But I still can't find the popup with the frames rates like your screenshot.

Michael, I have tried Set Timeline Frame Rate but my image just goes too fast no matter what I enter.  I will keep trying.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a document open, the Timeline panel will first display a single button. The dropdown menu to the right of it gives you the choice of creating two different kinds of timelines.

capture.png

As for your issue with speed, could it be related to the length your entire scene? Would changing the duration of the entire scene help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you are looking for?

capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is what I did just to try and get a basic animation.  I opened a new image and drew a circle, duplicated it and one circle is blue, the other one is red.  Just want to get the circle to flash.  So this time I chose Create Video Timeline instead of  Create Frame Animation likd I've been doing.  Still can't set frame speed even when I go to timeline frame rate.  It stays on just the blue.  ps ani.jpgps ani2.jpgHere are 2 screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines