Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop autocorrects in German?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a terrible speller so i use autocorrect constantly. Lately i've noticed that Photoshop is autocorrecting my work to German. I am not German. I'm a designer working in Texas. The computer is set up all in English, so I'm not sure where this is being picked up.

Is there a setting or an error i'm not addressing properly?

P.S: I'm not very tech-savvy so easy instructions or advice would be of great help.

Thank you for your time,

-L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luist,

Please refer to this post

Change language for check spelling

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If creative cloud use the Creative Cloud Desktop application to check what languages that is set to use for your applications.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

If Sahil was not clear. The text has to be set up with appropriate language settings  in the Character and Paragraph Styles. It would also work to change the language in the Type Panel, but it is not recommended as it would be a manual style override.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines