Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Beta - Try or Buy with existent subscription

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently using a trial subscription of Creative Cloud for students (Mac M1), and I'm interested in exploring the new AI technology available through Photoshop Beta. My main goal is to determine whether it would be beneficial for me to switch to the Adobe suite permanently.

To begin my trial, I successfully installed Photoshop. However, upon navigating to the Beta apps section, I encountered two options for the Photoshop Beta: "Try or Buy" (Photoshop already installed minutes ago)

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 22.23.22.png

Naturally, I clicked on "Try," but instead of gaining access to the desired software, I was directed to a subscription page, as shown in the attached picture.

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 22.24.59.png

I attempted to initiate another trial, but unfortunately, I encountered the issue depicted in the following image:

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 22.25.24.png

Is there anyone who knows what the issue is? Should I continue waiting or take further action?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop subscription is arround $10 a month and includes Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issues here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines