• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Brush

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!   I have a question about my Photoshop brushes.  So the issue is that my brush stamp does not match the stamp preview.  When I use the brush i cannot see where the brush stamp will land because the preview does not match.  How can i adjust the preview to match the actual size of the stamp?  Thank you for your help.

image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

If on a Mac go to Apple>System Settings (Preferences)>Accessibility>Display and set the Pointer size to Normal.

pois.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,.  I use a MAC  i will try this.  Will let you know what happens.  Thanks for your comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES!  this worked.  Thank you so much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines