• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop bug or something wrong with 3d option

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi folks. there is some bug or something with PS (all updated). so, it goes like this, when i open file mockup everything works, i can draw, move, rotate 3d objects etc etc. After i open .psb file, that document is empty, although it shouldnt be cuz there is few layer in it. I cannot do anything, i dont see anything, just black main screen (canvas). On the right i can see layers with content but cannot do anything but to close the file. When i come back to original file, then it all stop working. Cannot do anything, cannot move, rotate, draw etc etc...Also when i try to open any other file, it doesnt work. So the only solution is to restart PS. And then works ok but only if i open simple files without 3d smart objects...If i open again files with 3d objects, same problen appears..

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Boring as it is, but that sounds liek you need to work on your hardware acceleration settings. Update the graphics driver and check the relevant settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines