Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 - Not working in Windows 10

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Experts,

​I have successfully installed Photoshop CC 2018 and it's not opening. I am running Windows 10(Latest).

​I have Added 'OverridePhysicalMemoryMB' in Regedit entry too, still not working. Request you to please help me on this and provide a solution ASAP.

​Thank You.

​Regards,

​Zayidu A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does happen when you try to start Photoshop  please provide some information about your environment and explain why you modified your registry its not needed if your software is up to date. The Photoshop issue has been fixed that registry work around is not needed for CC 2018 19.1.6. Does the creative Cloud Desktop Applications show there are NO UPDATES?

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JJMack ,

Thanks for your reply.

I have installed the trial version, and I changed the registry 'coz that was one of the solutions provided in one of the Adobe forum posts.

When I click Photoshop icon in my Windows, the initial setup pop-up of Photoshop runs, after everything is initialized nothing happens, the Photoshop closes itself means the Photoshop is not opening to its full window, its just getting closed.

In the Creative Cloud application, it's not showing for a update because the latest version is installed. It's showing Buy Now, Open.

Requesting you to please help me on this issue...

Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There was no need to apply that registry fix as that issue was fixed in version 19.1.5

More info

Error while accessing performance preferences - 'An integer between 96 and 8 is required.'

It would help if you provided more detailed info about you system specs

Try using the Adobe CC cleaner tool

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Photoshop trial version only lasts for a few days and if you've been changing things to the application you may have messed it up. You can't install the trial version on the same computer more than once, so maybe the way forward is to uninstall the trial version, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app, then resubscribe to a plan and then cancel it within the cancellation period if you decide not to proceed with using Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines