• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop cc Select and Mask Not Working (refine edge)

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you better explain the problem, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEllo, it seems like the text explaining the problem and giving informations about your computer, the photoshop version, etc. did not make it to the forum. Please state where you have an issue, and we'll be able to help you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello .. i use win 10 the ram is 8 gb and photoshop cc2020 ... i have a proplem when i use refine edge after i select the supject , it delet some parts like this photo in the hair .. i found this proplem in photoshop cc 17,18,19

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, your problem is the way select and mask removes part of the selection?

Did you use the other brushes to add to the selection, or is the problem the "agressiveness" of the brushing in S&M?

BTW, are you aware that you can get to Refine Edges? hold shift as you go to the select>select and mask menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines