• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop cc2020 freezes, crashes and closes when I hit 'Print"!

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from cc2019 because it kept freezing and not allowing any action. Now cc2020 is crashing and closing whenever I hit 'Print'... of course un-saved work is lost. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually nothing. I had just installed it with the help of an Adobe tech and my first task was to print a catalog sheet I needed...closed everything, tried again this morning..it just closes the program when I hit 'print'. not even a chance to choose which printer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It is not the printer. I can print off the windows file no problem. If  I am in Photoshop, and hit 'print' , Photoshop closes. No print window etc., just shuts down. I love my old installed C32. Ready to toss this online thing, it is so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the answer, thank you. Uninstall/ Install. So far so good! Thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines