• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Color Picker not Working Properly

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the latest update, I will color pick a color using the eyedrop tool but the color wheel does not jump to the selected color. For example, if the last color I had on the color wheel is red and I eyedrop tool a blue color, the colorwheel will stay on the red color even though it says I have blue selected. This makes it hard to mix colors or see where they reside on the wheel. Is there a setting I can turn on or off to fix this? Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happening here as well on PS 2024, still works on PS 2023.  Hoping for a fix soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rob29512374pkrs you can revert back to version 25.0 in Adobe address the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problems......please Adobe fix this!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lindab,

Update photoshop 2024 to 25.2 to fix the color picker.

In photoshop go to Help>Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they fixed this yet? When using curves color picker to select a new highlight shadow and midtone color nothing changes. I am updated to version 25.3.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated PS and it still is not fixed; I enter a specific colour code with the colour picker overlay, the right colour renders, I save it but after I save it and go back to the colour picker to check the number, it did not save it.  Very frustrating as this is my logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try changing Sample to "All Layers" if "Current Layer" is selected and see if this helps. Also, when you update Photoshop on Windows (especially for major updates), make sure you launch PS directly from within Adobe Creative Cloud, as the links on Windows Desktop dont always update (at least on my machine). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines