• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashing after noise CR

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello evryone, I'have a problem with photosop. If I apply the AI Noise Reduction on Camera Raw and I click open in Photoshop, Photoshop crashing immediatily. I'have this problem if I apply the AI noise reduction on C.R.

I have an Nvidia 3070TI,  with 32GB of Ram, so I think that it's not a problem of my computer.

Do you have any advice to resolve the problem?

Giuseppe27795601dpt4_0-1683446409189.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a laptop? Dual GPUs tend to conflict, so you may need to disable the integrated GPU.

Post Help > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is a Desktop.

I will try to disable the Integrated GPU. But if I disable the GPU, will Photoshop work good or I will have a performance reduction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The integrated GPU isn't a problem if it's not connected to anything. That's why it's mainly a laptop problem.

Try to update the RTX driver, and make sure you use the studio version, not the game ready version. Perform a clean install to remove traces of the old driver, and uncheck the extra components in the driver package. You don't need them, just the base driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines