• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop crashing when creating or opening file

Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

everytime I start Photoshop it works fine but as soon as I click on open file or new file it starts to show the color palette and the tools but the backfround doesnt change (no white background to draw on) and the app crashes. I already tried everything here : App-Probleme beheben (adobe.com)

Can anybody help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry wrong link here is the right one: Troubleshoot crash or freeze in Photoshop (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User,

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash. 

One thing to try:
Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur? 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you very much it works now

Manaar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We believe that underlying issues (which were temporarily addressed by selecting the ‘Deactivate native canvas button’ in Technology Preview) have been fixed, and you may now de-select that button for future Photoshop sessions. Please let us know if any of these issues return once the native canvas has been re-activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines