Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop cs2 v9 problem

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2006 Jan 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I am a new member who could do with some help and advice with the following problem after installing cs2 on my computer everything works fine for a period of time but then when I try to open the program it tells me that the owners name and serial number cannot be found and the program shuts down
If I reinstall the program everything works fine again but after aperiod of time it happens again I checked through the adobe site and found that this also happens with elements 4 and what to do to cure it but nothing for cs2 any advice please
Doug
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

@Quratulain35934115hv9w please start a new thread with details. CS2 is no longer supported or available for activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2006 Jan 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would call tech support. Maybe get a virus scanner for your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also a new member here and having such issues n my PC as i install this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Quratulain35934115hv9w please start a new thread with details. CS2 is no longer supported or available for activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines