Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 13.0.1.1 update error U44M2P7

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I tried to install the newest Photoshop update, but I get an error code: "Photoshop CS6 13.0.1.1 update error U44M2P7", and there is no information about it on Adobe's Help sections.

Anyone know how to solve the problem?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2012 Oct 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will never show 13.0.1.1.  Adobe didn't update the version number, they just re-signed the files.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they say they will upgrade to 13.0.1.1 then I think it is correct they show you that info somewhere, so people is sure it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, it's a great idea.  I'm just explaining that they DIDN'T DO THAT, out of an apparent overabundance of fear that they might screw something up in the release process.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In response to other query by Bill Hunt, I do not have Premiere or PS Elements on the machine.

Thank you for that information. As I had not read of this error before, and as it was very similar to one, that a PrE user encountered with her Production Premium CS 6 (which has PS CS 6), I wondered it there was any connection. Apparently not.

An Adobe engineer on the Premiere Elements team is working on that problem now, and is waiting for program logs, to dig more deeply. His feeling is that it is a problem with Permissions, but that is just an initial thought. If he, or someone else, can come up with a solution in that case, then I will share it here, in case that will prove helpful, even without PrE/PSE. Those two programs might be totally coincidental with the error message, and have nothing to do with it.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you, by chance, have Premiere Elements 11, or Photoshop Elements 11, also installed.

The reason that I ask is because of a similarity in the error message, in this Premiere Elements Forum: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1075535?tstart=0

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines