• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 - brush tool icon

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The brush tool icon only offers history brush tool and art history brush tool. There is a strange swirl around the brush and I just cannot get it back to the basic brush icon. Please Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Try restoring your workspace - at the top right go to teh workspace then click Reset workspace

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does the strange swirl match any of these? Try Dave's method to reset the workspace. Or you can use the shortcut of "B" to get to the Brushes or "Shift+B" to cycle amonst them.

If the Brush tool shows up in the bottom of the Tools panel when you use the shortcut, it may be a hidden tool. If that happens, go to Edit > Toolbar > Restore Defaults.

~ Jane

11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't remember Jane, could you edit the toolbar in CS6?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most likely not, Dave, but I do remember there was a time when I knew what changes happened in which version. 🙂 I didn’t catch the CS6. Did Reset All Tools from the options bar exist then, and if so, did the main tool pop to the front then?

Thanks for the catch!

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines