• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 installer 64-bit

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 6 for years. When my Quad core i7 Mac drive crashed it was revived with a new SSD, but upgraded to Catalina 10.15.7. Now my Adobe products will not install. Is there a 64-bit installer for CS6 and Lightroom 6?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, you can  however, boot into an older OS that supports a 32-bit installer, install, then reboot into a more modern OS and run those app's that are themselves, 64-bit.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I'm missing a connection here. When you reboot into a a "more modern OS" -- assuming a 64 bit system -- how can you access CS6 on the older OS? Shouldn't be it on a different partition or ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines