Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 SERIAL NUMBER AFTER REINSTALL WINDOWS

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've got problem with my Photoshop CS6. I'm photographer, and I was using CS6 for over 5 years. Suddenly my Windows 10, has stop working. After reinstall Windows, I have reinstall Photoshop from DVD ROM, with my Serial Number. It has install ok. After run program It was said that I have to log in and add serial number. When I did it, it said that my key number has been anulled!!

Please help, I can't work without this program  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Izabela28474421kgtp 

Can you tell us when you bought CS6 and who you bought it from?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it about 6 years ago. I got it from store. I got original DVD Rom with AdobePhotoshop CS6, and a intructions how to activate it and with serial number. When I login on site, and try to add it, It said that this key is using by. I don't know how to fixed it. I'm from Poland, and here I can't call to Polish support.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of this login screen?

You're not confusing activation and registration? If it's already registered, there's no point in registering again with a reinstall. It will already be registered.

Photoshop CS6 had automatic background activation. It would activate itself silently without any action from the user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bez tytułu.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that looks like a bigger problem. Even with my limited knowledge of Polish, that looks like "serial number revoked" - meaning it has been flagged as an illegal serial number, or one used illegally. A favorite trick by the pirates was to sell a volume license to a large number of individual users.

This is often caught years later. It often won't give you any problems as long as you have the software installed, but when reinstalling, the serial number is rejected.

In other words, you've been scammed. Pirated CS6 copies have been flooding the market for many years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please help, I can't work without this program  

By @Izabela28474421kgtp

Photoshop has been subscription only since 2013. There is a Photography plan (annual commitment) at a reduced rate, payable at 9.99 per month or in a lump sum. Scroll down to see the plan that includes 20GB storage space.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

You can get a 7-day trial to confirm that it works on your system.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines