• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Spezielle Community für Japanischsprachige
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

Photoshop display help. everything is zoomed out.

Neu hier ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

Photoshop CS6. Works fine on my windows 7 PC. On my Windows 10 PC everything is just very small and zoomed out. Screenshot --> http://prntscr.com/eebwr6

As you can see compared to the taskbar everything is very small. I have had this problem with some other problems but have been able to manually edit the display settings and correct it. However I cannot find it photoshop. This is a 4K laptop, which I suspect may have something todo with the issue.

Zugriffe

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines

correct answers 1 richtige Antwort

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

gunnerx1337  wrote

This is a 4K laptop, which I suspect may have something todo with the issue.

It certainly does. The high resolution display means the screen pixels are much smaller, in order to cram in that much more of them.

UI scaling for high density displays was introduced in CC 2014. When CS6 was released these displays didn't exist.

The image, however, displays correctly in any case. At 100% one image pixel is mapped to exactly one screen pixel. This is how it has to be. With small screen p

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

gunnerx1337  wrote

This is a 4K laptop, which I suspect may have something todo with the issue.

It certainly does. The high resolution display means the screen pixels are much smaller, in order to cram in that much more of them.

UI scaling for high density displays was introduced in CC 2014. When CS6 was released these displays didn't exist.

The image, however, displays correctly in any case. At 100% one image pixel is mapped to exactly one screen pixel. This is how it has to be. With small screen pixels, the image gets smaller.

What confuses people is that non-critical, consumer-oriented viewers and browsers scale up automatically when such a display is detected. Photoshop, as a professional-grade application, can't do that. It has to display accurately.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

Thank you for your reply. So in reality, theirs nothing I can do to fix it?

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

AKTUELL

There is an unofficial hack floating around, but the downside is that it scales everything, so the image no longer displays accurately.

But no, you need to upgrade Photoshop. The reality of life is that one upgrade often brings others with it.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines