• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop doesn't save files properly

Explorer ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have noticed some of my psd files, after save and close, doesn't keep my last changes I made after reopening. Any error message or similar things doesn't appear. I'm using Photoshop v14.0 with Windows 10 by the way.

This is a really big issue, I spent many hours working with photoshop and I don't want to throw all that work in the bin. I think this started since the last Windows update. At least I would know if there are more people who notice this problem with their experience with photoshop recently.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean Photoshop Elements 14.  The current Photoshop version is Photoshop CC 2018 version 19.1.4.    The are newer version then Photoshop Elements 14.   If the is a Bug in Photoshop Elements 14 it will not be fixed Adobe does not support old version of their Applications.

You may want to ask in the Elements forum Photoshop Elements

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines