• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop For iPad crashing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get any work done because photoshop mobile keeps crashing, it's awful!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

The iOS13.4 update has been released by Apple today. This update fixes the frequent crashing occurring with Photoshop on iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fix for the crashing issue will be in iOS 13.4. It is currently available as a beta from Apple. (https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/) If you do not want to run a beta version of the OS, you will have to wait for it to be released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It fixes NOTHING. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The iOS13.4 update has been released by Apple today. This update fixes the frequent crashing occurring with Photoshop on iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Still no photoshop on iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it’s working fine.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work for me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Photoshop automatically updated on my iPad two days ago and it crashes every few minutes.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do?!

Am I able to uninstall the latest update?

Thanks in advance 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry that the app has been unstable for you recently. The good news is we have been able to isolate and fix the crash that's been happening with our latest release. We are working on getting an update out as soon as we can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop was working fine for me till the new ios15 update. Every time it crashes I'm working with a mask and I'm zoomed in using the brush to cut out an image. At least when it crashed for the first time after the ios15 update photoshop aloud me to do one crash report. It's very annoying when Im in the middle of something very detailed and it just crashes like that! I hope they can fix this soon!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update has been made available on the app store. Please let us know if you are still encountering issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now April 2021, and I am still having problems with the PS app on iPad. I've tried deleting and re-installing it to no avail. It just goes to the loading screen and stays there, ad nauseum. I can't open my files, or do anything. Absolutely useless. A1A085FE-0837-40DA-94F2-9D621AD104A9.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have precisely the same problem, so verY frustrating.  There seems no one to contact to advise & assist.

I have subscribed to Adobe's Photography Plan since its beginning, not getting full value really.

Anyone 'out there' from Adobe that can help SO many people with this difficulty?

MH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is absolutely ridiculous. Update didn't help a thing. I've been without photoshop for weeks... going into months. No one can help me. Adobe what's the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you received any help? Are you back up and running ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup it’s working fine but with no help from Adobe.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you solve it?? I'm furious. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did you do???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still the same for me. The only way I can get it to do anything is to delete the app and reinstall it EVERY TIME I WANT TO USE IT. This is utterly unacceptable, but here we are. Paying an arm and a leg for broken junk program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup.....useless. So so so disappointing and Adobe doesn't seem to give a crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. It is basically unuseable as it is basically a gamble as to whether or not it will save it when I try to exit the app. It is basically unuseable as an app for professionals. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's March 2022.  This is still an issue. I have an iPad using the latest software update. ios 15.4

for the last year, PS ran fine. Today it WILL NOT open without crashing almost instantly. Is there ANY solution?!

I need this to work and I (like everyone else) pay for a subscription to this.

A prompt fix would be appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

April 2022. Still not fixed. Tch tch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

February 2023 and having massive crashing problems with M1 ipad pro and photoshop 24.1 . Is it because I'm using raw dng photos from iphone 14 max pro? It opens in camera raw but crashes every minute or two and now have to get in habit of saving every time I made a move so don't lose all work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines