• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop frozen Screen

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using Asus Tuf 15 Laptop with intel i5 processor and Nvidia Graphics, now while opening a project and if i tied to some image in to that screen goin fot freez. from that second i cant use the photohop at all, i tried updatiing the software and GPU driver nothing works... need help...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2022-03-09 08_39_07-Adobe Photoshop 2022.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, but after doing that while trying to zoom in its not working. getting stuck, but after i downgraded to version 22.1 (2021 version) everything working fine. why like that ! but same application (latest 2022 version) working find in my PC it has lower configration than the asus laptop. anyone experiencing the same ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines