• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop image bug

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, this is kinda a weird problem. After i updated my PS to the latest version, all of my layers on the artboard are wrecking my work up. 

Whenever i add some sort of layer to the artboard (text, photo, whatever) and i move it around it will create a "ghost image" of the layer, which just hangs around at the first position i placed it when adding the layer. So basically if i had some text, and move the text box around, there will be an exactly copy of the layer lying right underneath, and i cant remove it since its a graphical error i think. There is no actual layer for the ghost image, its not a copy, just a weird image of the exact same thing i placed. 

I attached a photo where u can see, that my text has a double image. I dragged the text saying "OUT 24TH JULY" a little bit to the left, and as u can see there are now two of them overlapping, but i can only move around and edit the original one, the other is just stuck in place. 

Anyone out there who can help? Not having this issue on my desktop at home. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Go into preferences and deselect legacy compositing and restart Photoshop

2020-06-19 08_06_52-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turning off legacy composting does absolutely nothing to address this issue. Although it did help with some other issues, this particular problem persists.

It's a joke just how bad this update is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines