• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is crashing

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop keeps crashing since I updatet to Mojave.

I already tried doing a clean install, the terminal code thing and the security — accessibility thing.

I also contacted apple and adobe and they don't have any solution.

Can anybody give me a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what version of Photoshop are you trying to work with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure are you using the latest version of Mojave?

Have you tryed to use this tool?

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, ever since i updated Mojave , Photoshop just keeps crashing, its annoying im having to save work constantly as it just keeps crashing, ive tried updating photoshop but it still does it .... very annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I've seen, you may need to just uninstall You adobe CC and all the apps you are using and reinstall it all. Before going through all of that though, I would check to make sure your hardware is compatible with the newest version of Photoshop and everything is functioning correctly. If its all good there. Uninstall it all and reinstall. It could just be a glitch for how they were both updated and a fresh reinstall of photoshop is in order to get it all in line again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem with Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 ever since updating to Mojave. I'm concerned that updating to a newer version of Adobe products will render the same issue. Why Apple would recommend an update that would cause such difficulties to their customer base is a puzzle indeed. What is the fix for what appears to be a problem for Adobe product users with Apple update to Mojave version 10.14.2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'll give this a try...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

received this tip from Ged Traynor on Dec 24th ~ https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/open-apps-wont-work-mojave-photoshop-3684425/  and it worked. I recommend you give it a try...(y)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines