• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop is missing from my apps in creative cloud desktop.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled photoshop and am trying to reinstall it through creative cloud but while in the desktop version it does not appear.

I try to do a search for it and attempted to download it again but it just takes me to my creative cloud desktop where I do not see the photoshop app.

anyone with ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop is not showing up in the Creative Cloud Desktop app on your computer.

What is your computer's operating system and it's version? 

Please check that your computer meets the minimum requirements for Photoshop as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop is not showing up in the Creative Cloud Desktop app on your computer.

What is your computer's operating system and it's version? 

Please check that your computer meets the minimum requirements for Photoshop as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone find a solution to this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case, Photoshop remains installed and functional on both of my Macs. However, since the recent update, Creative Cloud no longer lists Photoshop as an installed app and offers it for installation under my plan. I'm ignoring it for now, but I'm concerned whether I will properly receive future updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I just noticed it today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this will help, but one thing to try is log out of creative cloud, and then log back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried that as well, and it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here after the CC update. Adobe where's the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously reported the problem on April 21, 2023. I contacted Adobe support and the solution provided was to follow the prompts in Creative Cloud to Install Photoshop. This solved the problem and preserved all my settings in Photoshop. The only negative thing was that it wiped out all my Recents - not the actual documents, just the record in Open Recent. No problem for me, but a slight inconvenience. Everything else appears to be normal now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I tried re-intalling Photoshop I lost all my preferences and shortcuts. It was like a virgin install.

Very disappointing. I had to use a system clone to get it all back. Wasted 3 unproductive hours in the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines