• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Issue

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep encountering an issue with Photoshop that I cannot figure out how to fix.  I have tried all the solutions suggested.  I am now even unable to close the program.  

TapestryWeaver_0-1696919250556.png

Most everything is unavailable. My graphics processor is compatible. I have Windows 10, and installed the latest Photoshop.  Any suggestions?  I appreciate any help.  I am unable to do any work until this is fixed.😫

Thanks,

Renée

TapestryWeaver_1-1696919602362.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, Renée! Welcome to the Photoshop community. We'll need more info to help you figure this out. Please share the system info from Photoshop Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload & attach here. 

Has this started to happen since the update to Photoshop 25.0, or if this the first time Photoshop is installed on this machine?

Please try to uninstall & reinstall Photoshop from the Creative cloud desktop app to ensure the installation is intact.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines