• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop (latest version) Selecting Close and Go to Bridge

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The result is no longer Bridge but Creative Cloud Desktop. Bridge is wanted and has worked for years without a problem. Solution required please.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is happening? What's the problem?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having saved an image in Photoshop I take the option in the File menu “Close and Go to Bridge”. This is a straightforward option that does what it says and exits Photoshop (without closing Photoshop) and returns to an (in my case) already open Bridge.

During the previous two/three days taking the option “Close and Go to Bridge” I have been taken to “Adobe Cloud Desktop. This is clearly wrong and I have been unable to identify why. Hence the need for assistance. It is not a big issue just but I would prefer the program to operate as before.

Sent from Mail<> for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this issue still happening? Since you're being taken into CC app, is there an update to Bridge which you didn't install maybe?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of you are using the official release version 25.0, the "Close and Go to Bridge" is searching for Bridge 14.0. 
When I installed 25.0, Bridge 14 was not in the available update and Photoshop launch CC Desktop and start the installing process of it. All is fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found this only happens with the beta version.  If you open Bridge manually, you can use the shortcut after that to toggle between Bridge and Photoshop.  I believe Adobe are aware of this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines