• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop me into scenes created using Generative AI

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Novice here: I am looking for some direction on how I can upload a photo of a person and then use generative AI to generate that person's face in different scenes (i.e. put this person's face on a young woman doing yoga in a sunny park scene)? 

Please submit detailed steps using simple approaches. I have zero experience with most of these tools. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Victoria34559319032e that is not possible with Generative Fill/Firefly AI. You cannot use local photos to train/apply the AI.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you can use Generative Fill to help make the transition of a new face to an existing body.

You can see below that I have added a cutout of a new face on its own layer, and moved it to the document of a young lady in a yoga pose.

image.png

Next, use Free Transform to position and size the new face.

image.png

Now we need to select the transition area, and the easiest way to do that is with Quick Mask.

Hit the Q key to enter Quick Mask.

Note:  I like to use Quick Mask with Color Indicates: Selected Areas To change that double click on the Quick Mask icon at the bottom of the toolbar.  I believe that a lot of people prefer this set up so that the color shows the selected area.

image.png

Select the brush tool with a small hard round preset, and with black as the foreground color, paint around the periphery of the new face .  It needs to look something like this, but so long as Quick Mask overlaps both the original and new layers, you should be fine.image.png

Hit Q again to come out of Quick Mask which will leave you with the selected area 

Now use Generative Fill without a prompt.

The Contextual Task bar is at the bottom of the Window menu if you can't see it.

image.png

And this is the result.  I would say that for a new(ish) user, this is a useful and easy way to transition a composited element into an original background, and while it took me ten minutes to create this post, you'll be able make the actual edit in less than one minute.

image.png

If I wanted to fine tune, then I'd improve the skin tone match by stepping back to the Quick Mask selection, and including the area at the top left and right corners of the background lady's forehead to cover her darker skin tone. 

That's Ctrl Z a couple of times to step back

Adding to the selection like this

image.png

And using Gen Fill again

image.png

One last step if you are being fussy. 

The lady in the original yoga pose is looking slightly camera right, which is making that left cheek look too fat.

Add a copy merged layer to the top of the layer stack Shift Ctrl Alt E

and Use Liquify to nudge things into a nicer shape.

Yoga-Lady.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't include a full frame image.

Yoga-Full-Frame.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also looking for something like this. I want to be able to place an image of my object (say a picture frame) into an interior room scene. I realize this can be done manually in Photoshop but I'm looking for some AI that would do this. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines