• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not working on new Mac

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having an issue with my photoshop app on my new WORK calibrated macbook pro 16 inch 2021.
Everytime I try to use photoshop it either doesn't let me create a doc, or when I have had opened a doc before and try to do anything it would always say to me to clear my scratch disks becuase they are full. The disks are never full, there is always around 100-200GB free on my mac, so I dont understand why it's telling me this, I dont know what to do or how to fix it, I've tried to speak with support but they cannot help me or tell me, I've tried to search it all online but there is nothing, I dont know why this is happening or what the cause is, have spoken to IT from work and they dont know why this is happening, if anyone has had this issue or knows how to fix it please I would be so greatfull if you would help me. Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

When your creating a New Document make sure your using pixels and not inches which can result in a very large document.

px.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When your creating a New Document make sure your using pixels and not inches which can result in a very large document.

px.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines