Photoshop notes are now hidden be default??

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some point an update to Photoshop (I'm now on version 23.4.1, Mac OS) made it so sticky notes are always hidden by default. You have to specifically go into View -> Show -> Notes from the top menus to reveal them—and the setting is not remembered, because each time you open the file you have to re-reveal the notes.

This is a problem because notes to other designers are no longer apparent within Photoshop. It's also annoying that if you crop the document so the notes are no longer on the canvas, you get a pop-up warning about it - even though the notes might be hidden.

Can this be fixed?

The feature behavior I suggest is:

1). Either reveal notes by default, or at least make Photoshop remember that you've chosen to show them. This is the previous behavior.

2). Allow the pop-up warning about cropping the notes to be silenced. This would be a feature improvement.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Notes are working fine for me on Windows 10 with Photoshop version 23.4.1

Have you tried resetting the Tools

2022-07-08 16_27_20-Untitled-1.psd @ 50% (RGB_8).png

If that doesn't help, try a preference reset

2022-07-08 16_28_20-Preferences.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines