• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop pattern fill preview doesn't align with result

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In what I think is already a pretty unintuitive way to make patterns, the preview window is vitally important in adjusting a pattern before filling a surface with that pattern. As you can see in the video, the two don't correlate, besides for some reason filling with a smaller version of the original pattern.

https://imgur.com/1NxjVzW 

I upload this in frustration because I wish I hadn't given it a chance, but maybe this will help a person in the future.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work better if you use View > Pattern Preview and the Edit > Define Pattern... instead of the Brick Script?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I may try later, but I already redid all of it in a different software - So there's no more need really. I still don't think it should matter, the software should behave properly no matter what route you take.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines