Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop plan - Adobe Creative Cloud App

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This is actually a problem with the Adobe Creative Cloud App but there doesn't seem to be a section for it. I'm running the Photographers CC subscription on an AMD based Windows 10 64bit box, and the problem is that a few minutes after I start the machine up at some random point the Creative Cloud App opens, takes focus and won't minimize. 

It isn't asking me to log in. It isn't doing anything. It happens when I am not even touching the computer.

The problem is when it happens it takes focus. It won't allow me to transfer focus to another window. If I kill the app in Control Panel it just runs again. It won't let me minimize it.

It means for about 5 to 10 minutes my PC becomes unuseable.

Usually after 5-10 minutes with repeated trying I will manage to kill it and it won't reopen but this is not tollerable.

All the apps installed are fully up to date.

Please help or I will have to cancel my subscription as this cannot go on.

(So far I've only known it happen once per day).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try uninstalling using this tool and then reinstall the CC app

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you Signed In with your Adobe ID in the CC DTA? I don't see why it is asking you to Sign In if you already are.

Sign In and do NOT Sign Out.

In the preferences for the CC DTA you can set it to NOT start with the system, @ login. You can also set it to not do Auto updates of either the CC DTA or the other programs you have installed.

2019-10-29 23_11_21-Creative Cloud Desktop.png2019-10-29 23_08_30-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines