• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Plugin for Wordpress

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I have an ecommerce store on wordpress and I have to add product pictures by editing them from the internet. Is there any photoshop plugin which can integrate with my wordpress website so I don't have to edit them and upload them again? If viewing website helps in guiding me you can view it here: https://astroworldmerch.net/ 

Kindly guide me. Thanks for any help.

Mils

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I know. Going to WP always involves some manual steps and looking for a PS plug-in may not the right approach to begin with. By default WP won't delete images on the server and auto-increment your names when re-uploading to the server. So rather than handling this on the PS side you will likely need to find a WP plug-in that offers advanced management options for your media library and supports things such as importing files from an external cloud account like iCloud or OneDrive which in turn you could sync to local folders. I know these things exist, but I'm not quite up to speed on the latest WP stuff, so I can't offer more concrete advise.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback Mylenium!
Mils

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mils99, thanks for this question!  I've been looking for something similar and appreciate these helpful suggestions.

Jhin, what Photoshop plugin are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, could you tell me the name of the Photoshop plugin you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never heard of such a thing.

But why not just edit them in the latest version of Photoshop and save them as JPEG or GIF and then upload them into Wordpress?  I mean that is what I would do.  No in web plugin will give you as much control as Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly the closest thing available is the NextGEN Gallery plug-in for WordPress. It offers a plug-in that integrates with Adobe Lightroom Classic, but not Photoshop.

The reason that WordPress plug-in can integrate with Lightroom Classic is that Classic uses a database to catalog images, so it’s easy for the plug-in to connect specific images in the database with specific images on the WordPress site and update them as needed. I think that WordPress plug-in probably uses the Publish Service capability of Lightroom Classic.

Photoshop has no database, it works with independent documents that it does not permanently track outside of the Recent list. Therefore there is no way for Photoshop to reliably track multiple images against specific images on a website. I guess a plug-in would have to build and maintain its own database to make that work, but I don’t know of any that do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines