• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop pour Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina) ?

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour.

Bon. Voilà. Je suis semble-t-il confronté au « progrès ».

J'ai deux ordinateurs. Un MacBook Pro de 2015 qui tourne sur Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan)... et là, j'ai une version stable de Photoshop qui fonctionne très bien. Sauf que l'ordinateur est obsolète à plein d'égards. Je le laisse sous 10.11 car j'ai aussi dessus une version de Final Cut Pro 7 qui fonctionne très bien. Mais c'est mon ordinateur de backup.

Mon ordinateur principal est un MacBook Pro de 2019 qui tourne sur 10.15 (Catalina). Et je n'ai pas l'intention de mettre à jour l'OS pour plein de raisons personnelles. Sur cet ordinateur bien plus récent et performant, je n'ai pas trouvé le moyen d'installer Photoshop ! J'ai voulu m'abonner, j'ai sélectionné un essai gratuit de Photoshop... avant de réaliser qu'il fallait avoir l'OS 10.11 ou ultérieur.
Bref. Je fais comment ?!
Y a-t-il une astuce pour installer une version stable de Photoshop sur cette machine ?
Par avance, merci pour votre aide.
JPG

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sur cet ordinateur bien plus récent et performant, je n'ai pas trouvé le moyen d'installer Photoshop !

By @JPG2024

The limitation is that Adobe has a policy of providing only the last two major versions of a Creative Cloud app (such as Photoshop) for installation in the Creative Cloud desktop app. The last two major versions are version 24 (Photoshop 2023) and version 25 (Photoshop 2024). 

I think the last version of Photoshop that could be installed on macOS 10.15 is Photoshop version 22 (Photoshop 2021). Because that is not one of the last two major versions, it is no longer available for installation. If you want to install a version older than what is available in the Creative Cloud desktop app, I don’t know of a way other than to contact Adobe customer service and see if they can provide it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Conrad C @JPG2024 Adobe Customer support no longer offers older versions of software regardless of the reasoning. They've been clear about this.

As for Photoshop - version 22.2 is still available in the Creative Cloud desktop app as a download due to supporting 3D natively in Photoshop. Other than that you are out of luck for older software downloads. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answers, Conrad & Kevin. I appreciate it.

I will try to get in touch with Adobe Customer Support, to ask them if there is a solution that's available to me (is version 22.2 of Photoshop compatible with my OS ? ... and if so, how can I get it? I have not found out how to proceed).
It is not easy, from what I can see, to figure out how to get in touch with customer support (see attached screenshot).
May one of you tell me if there's an e-mail address or a specific online form I could use to do so?

Thanks in advance.
JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JPG2024 Photoshop 22.2. is available via the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Go to the Photoshop application - click the ellipses (...) icon to view "other versions"

Photoshop 22.2 is available at the bottom of the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
8 hours ago 8 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! It seems to have worked.
The first time I bought Photoshop, it automatically downloaded and installed version 25.9.1 and then it told me my computer was not compatible and needed an OS upgrade. But this time, by installing the Creative Cloud desktop application first (which I had uninstalled), it told me that my computer was compatible and automatically installed the right version (22.2).

So here we are: it works!
I just hope it will continue to work in the future regardless of any decision made by Adobe.
Gratefully yours,

JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines