• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Printing Margins

New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am noticing that my print margins are off. When I print, the left side is about 1/8 inch or so bigger than the right side. I set up the paper to print 8.5x11 on both the printer and print settings as well. I'm not sure if this is a printer issue or a PS issue. Any help on this would be much appreciated! 

A few specs:
- I have an Epson EcoTank8550.

- Using PC

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turning on Print Preview in your printer dialog may help to see what's happening.

It may be a printer issue. Some printers have built in margins that are unequal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some printers do impose margins on incoming prints. As a work-around you may have to add a small margin in Photoshop on the smaller margin side.

Of course, the image also needs to be within the printer's printable area. Is your image getting cropped - or just offset. Is it printing to the actual size (measure with a ruler)

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net - adobe forum volunteer - co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines